Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hollehhdays!

Yeayyyy!!!!!~~~ Ohmygosh. Can't wait. XDD LOL. I'm gonna sleep till 11 something every morning during the holidays! (That is, if there's no tuition. >.<) And I heard from Sandra we might have a class trip to Cameron Highlands to catch some insects for our Biology project. But I thought insects are protected there! Anyway, it will be the first school/class trip in months! Speaking of insects... It reminds me of my Biology preservation experiment last week. *shivers*

Now I think I'll have to catch an ant to preserve because my cricket's legs are falling off. Hmm. Where do you find a large ant? I'll have to catch one by Thursday to preserve it.


Archie's song Crush just describes so many things.
(Disclaimer: This picture does NOT belong to me.)




My goodness! Life is becoming more and more like a Korean drama. Minus the fictional characters of course!

Sigh. I feel like abandoning my chemistry. I'm really bad at it!Of all subjects, Chemistry and Biology are the most important and I failed, in a recent monthly test. I don't know what will happen to me in the coming year-end exams. Pooh! Who said Form 6 life is easy? I'm gonna kill the fella who said this! D:<

Well, I rewatched Sleeping Beauty recently. And I was feeling bored. Call me childish or whatever, but I watch old animations for the sake of nostalgia. It really gives a nice feeling when you watch old 2D animations from Walt Disney because everything is now in 3D...

(Disclaimer: I do not own this picture.)
The only thing I regret now is old Walt Disney opera-like music swimming in my head for days. Dammit.
*Goes off to listen to more Korean songs to get opera-like music out of her head.*




"Cause you were my sun, the moon
You were my everything and
Everything in my room seems to miss you
If I get tired putting myself in harms way to find you
and forget for a moment"

-SHINee

-KN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D