On to brighter things, next week will be bearable 'cause it's a holiday on Tuesday and Friday!~ :D Mygosh. You only appreciate holidays when you're studying or at work. Why didn't I appreciate my holidays after SPM more, I cannot fathom. XD And there's school on Saturday again, and that means I'll be busy on Sunday. Why don't they just switch the schooling day from Saturday to Friday, and make Saturday a holiday instead? I have to admit the education system is funny sometimes... We'll have to grin and bear it, I guess. Plus I'm glad I entered Form 6 before the semester system is implemented. I don't fancy going to school at 7 and then going home at 4 every day. That's bound to drive anyone crazy. The students might as well live in school, literally. XD
p/s: By the way, whoever you are, just mention your name lar. I know like, how many, many, friends, and you want me to guess? XD "Guess ME!: Hmm, i am the most important part of your body as i controls you =P"
"Thanks to you,
Thank you forever,
These glittering feelings are your gifts to me.."
Thank you forever,
These glittering feelings are your gifts to me.."
- Jaejung and Yuchun
-kN.-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D