Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Back~~

Tadaima! (It means "I'm home" in Japanese. :D) Is this what they call a hiatus? I guess so, except for the fact that this is a blog, not a novel. xD

I remember something which happened a few days ago - when I was at the facial care section in JJ, I saw this bottle labelled "Rip-off Face Mask". 

Did I scare you? Actually, it was labelled "Rinse-off Face Mask", but I read it incorrectly at a quick glance. Which brings us to the topic of quick glances. xD I know, I know. You're giving me this face right now ---> (T_T) right? Haha!

I've had my fair share of making mistakes when reading words or labels at a glance. Which means, if I'm about to use something in a bottle, I'd better read the label properly, or goodness knows I'd use the wrong bottle. xD


Enough of this nonsense! I'll move on to more interesting things. I'd just found out the name of a loyal dog, Hachikō. I'd heard of this particular dog which waited for its master for nine years at Shibuya Station in Japan, even after its master passed away. But it was just recently that I found out its real name. Eventually after the dog died, a commemorative statue of it was placed at the Shibuya station. It became a famous dog and its faithfulness became a national symbol of loyalty, according to Wikipedia. It really makes me want to have a pet dog, too. >.<

Now that it's the so-called holidays, with a mountain of homework waiting, I really feel like relaxing myself but - it's only a year till the official exams. My, my. How time flies. At times I feel like quitting. But with friends' encouragement, I think I can go on.


I can hear the back of my mind shouting aja hwaiting! so I think I can't let go right now, no? ;)


(p/s: I really should stop rewatching Hello every five minutes. Obsessed would be an understatement now. :P)



"Hello, hello,
I brought up the courage
Hello, hello,
I want to talk to you for a moment
Hello, hello,
I might stutter a little though
Who knows, we might
actually be together.."

- SHINee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D