Saturday, November 20, 2010

Taemin vs. Ryunosuke?!

Oh wow. The fastest consecutive blog post, huh? xD

I've been watching this particular Jdrama lately, and one of its characters keeps reminding me of Taemin. Eeeeek! xD

This is Ryunosuke, fyi. He's a Japanese, and 17 years old. (Kekeke~ dongsaeng alert!)

And this is Lee Taemin, from Korea. I know, you're saying, "They don't look alike!" but I dunno why, I can't help remembering Taemin whenever I look at Ryunosuke. Hahahaa!


 Here's some more, for Shawols (if there are any here)~~ :D

One more for Ryunosuke...

...and one more for Taemin. With bird's nest hair. xD (Just jk! Don't throw tomatoes at me!)


Well, the truth is, I don't see any similarity between them but... I can't help it. Kekeke~ And they're both of the same age too! (Okay. Maybe I'm just trying to get to know more Shawols online. Did you catch me? xD)

And, no offense to those who like Taemin, I'm just saying. And I, too, think that Taemin is cuter. xDDD

And here's a girl!Taemin for readers out there:

Taemin dressed up as a girl for School of Rock. Complete with lipstick! Kekeke~ (Warning: Do not fall in love with Taemin, guys, he 'she' is actually a 'he'. xD)

Grabbing the hearts of noonas and oppas around the world... Go Taemin! xD

[ Disclaimer: I DO NOT own the pictures of Ryunosuke and Taemin. One more time: these pictures are NOT mine. Thanks. :) ]

And yeah, one last thing. I'm not trying to compare them both! Just take this as some eye candy! Nyahaha~ xD

*hums SHINee's Hello*




"I only said it 'cause I mean it
I only mean it 'cause it's true
So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming
'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you.."

- Katharine McPhee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D