Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nervous!

Na ottokae? I'm nervous about tomorrow! Help!~

I'll be in the high jump event tomorrow and I wonder if I'll even be able to pass the bar. ARGH! I need a coach or someone RIGHT NOW! *sob*

Hmm, worries aside, I wonder how my holiday week will be. Maybe I'll be half-dead studying my head off. But can I still watch TV please? XD

Dang, Dream High's got me hooked! And I don't want it to end now! >.< 'Tis the price to pay for watching a good show by JYP. HAHAHA~ I think I like watching JYP. He's the funny guy XD And I think I know who Hyemi will end up with. I'm just saying.:P

I ♥ Dream High! :D
(p/s: Once again - this picture belongs does not belong to me >.< I love this pic ;D)


There's no clear answer, now just trust me,
There won't be even a single mistake!"
-MBLAQ


-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D