Hmm, what should I say... I think I'm becoming too used to the library now. Whenever I am free the first place I will go to is the library. I really need to change this habit of mine. There's always the school canteen right? I should think more about food, I guess XD
I can't wait for the holidays. It's a pity I have to wait one week more. And yes, with holidays, comes a mountain of homework.
Somehow, I can't wait for the new Lower Six students to join us in May. It just feels... fun? Hahaha! Maybe I am just overtly curious... Too curious for my own good? I guess I need to stop talking about boring stuff. I apologise to my readers!
I hope this post does make up for a little, if not a lot, for my hiatus. I guess I'll update sooner next time? :)
"I’m losing my way again,
I’m praying to the sky I want see you and hold you more.
It can’t be if it’s not you,
I can’t be without you.
It’s okay if I’m hurt for a day and a year like this..."
I’m praying to the sky I want see you and hold you more.
It can’t be if it’s not you,
I can’t be without you.
It’s okay if I’m hurt for a day and a year like this..."
-Yesung
-kN.-
Haha, just enjoy your days being used to the library ^^
ReplyDeleteIt won't last long, just another 4-5 more months to go :)
Trust me, when you recall all the things that happen now in the future... they are going to be a good memories after all.
For the mean time, take more photos as they will be the only thing that left after everyone of us, walk our own way out from school
Don't say no people comment on your blog! I am doing it now :D
haha, sure sure.. will read as many books in the library as i can... :)
ReplyDelete