It's November, month of hurried morning laundry due to rainy evenings. The month of adrenaline rush in the middle of lone nights where there's only the laptop to help you with your assignment. The month of new movies which were long awaited. (Crossing my fingers that they were worth the wait.)
The times where I can wake up in the morning with no need for an alarm are long forgotten.
It's moments like these in which I question my sanity. My mind spins and the blood sings in my veins, yet there is an odd desire to stay in place without hurrying. To leave some stones unturned for the sake of it.
I wonder what has become of me.
Time has ravaged what's left of my innocent naivety. I can no longer do what I want to, what I wish to, on my whims.
It's time.
"I’m carrying my laundry basket, pretending to be calm
I don’t know how my days are passing
I need to spend every day busily"
- MinAh (Girl's Day)
kN.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D