Monday, December 13, 2010

Hooray!~ Jeongmal joaheyo! :D

Ahaha~ Feeling jeongmal haengbokkaeyo right now, cause tonight's the night 'Pianist' (a single-episode drama) will be aired on KBSW!

Well, the Koreans ain't gonna call it a drama if it ain't got no romance. Even The Fugitive: Plan B (an action drama) has romance. xD
This is Minho from SHINee, he's in the same group with Taemin. (aka, they're both from SHINee.)

Although I'm not really a shipper of romance Kdramas, I'm watching this for the sake of watching Minho. Is that a crime? LOL! 
Argh! Me won't wanna miss it! XD

Disclaimer: I don't own these pics. If I did, I'd go crazy. XD



"You are the reason why I sing now
And I feel so fine
Because you make me so smile
Won't you be my love?"

- Clazziquai

-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D