Friday, December 24, 2010

Winter Solstice Festival~

Well, this year's Winter Solstice Festival fell on the 21st of Dec 2010, and yes, for this occasion, I ate some...

... OREO Soft Cakes!


Okay, okay, I was just kidding! (Although I really did eat one of them. And I don't own the whole box, I need to share it XD)

Back to square one: It's the Winter Solstice Festival and I ate some homemade tangyuan (We rolled some chocolate into the tangyuan as filling!)

Tangyuan~

 A few days later I went to Pizza Hut to try their new Extreme Cheesy 6 pizza...


Yes Pizza. I ♥ you too! xD

From my point of view, I think only those who love cheese should try this pizza. Because, firstly, if you don't like excessive cheese, you might end up feeling really full even after taking two slices of it. Fortunately, I really really really like cheese, so I can say this pizza gets an 'A' in my dictionary. LOL~

There goes my post for the day! :)
ps: Before I forget, lemme mention this... All the photos in this particular blogpost are MINE!~ :P



"My feelings get brighter as I look at you
I find myself randomly singing..."

-SHINee
-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D