Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year, newfound interests...

Yes. Haha. It's been half a year since I became a librarian and I've not borrowed a single book from the library. But today, for the first time ever, I borrowed a book from the library. (And I did the borrowing procedures myself. Haha, borrowing a book myself feels nice. XD) 

And if you noticed, I'd mention the word 'borrow' four times already. (Whoops, there's a fifth time just right there. :P)

I came across a picture I took of a cat on the 17th of December last year. The reason why I took a picture of it was because it actually stuck out a little of its tongue at me! (Talk about a rude awakening!) XD No I'm not kidding, I saw it doing this --> :P to me. Seriously. It's so darn cute! And although the picture's dark and not so clear, (the area actually didn't have enough lighting when I took the picture) that's its tongue sticking out, you see. XD

Heyy waitttt Mr Cute Tongue Kitty. You don't even know how to use monehhh right? XD
OMG. If I ever have a pet cat, I'll teach it to stick its tongue out too. XD That'll be really funny! XD

Well, let's just say I'm off to find another cute and talented kitty. XD Yeoww! Merry Christmas! If you're wondering if I didn't look at the calendar for a month, yes, I know Christmas is over but I'm still wishing people Merry Christmas because I want to. :P


"So bright, so bright, my eyes are blinded
No, no, no, no, no!
So suprised, suprised, I'm shocked
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

- SNSD
-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D