Friday, October 15, 2010

ASDF;LJA;SLFDJALFJA;LJF;A

A;LFDJA;LFJAJF;AJSFDL;AJLFJAFJAFJAS;F !!!!!!!!!~~

Let me de-stress a little before I begin. Arrrgghhh! Dammit! AOSFJAJFWAJOJCSLZKMCLAWELFJA!!!

Phew! *Wipes sweat off forehead* Okay. I'm done letting out my frustration. Why am I frustrated? Because the exams are near. And I'm still here typing. Doing meaningless activities instead of studying PA, Chemistry, blah blah~ LOL how ironic. I'm so hardworking online. But not hardworking offline. XD

It's been a busy week, what with the exams coming and the teacher still insisting on homework. =.=
But, managed to watch this week's Sungkyunkwan, missed JaeChunSu's voice... :D Sesange.... I need to stop missing them or I might go nuts. XD Jeongmal joaheyo!

And, I finally got in contact with Shazzy last week.. (Ah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Miss Lyn! If you are reading this!) She did her MUET this week and I wonder how is it. Hope she did well! :D

All the best to everyone for the year-end exams! (And I hope I do not fall asleep in tuition tomorrow!) XD




"Always gazing at me, carefully breathing along with me
Yet I took it for granted and still let you feel tired
You were my superwoman
Quietly standing by me, giving me selflessly, the gentleness I've always dreamt of
But I am only human
How can I not know your loneliness and made such a cruel mistake..."

-Gary Chaw


-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D