I really know what's the four words. Four words that describe this time just after the exams. The exams, which all of us worked half-dead for, to get good results. The time right after the nerve-wrecking, heart-pounding exams which made our stomachs churn and heads dizzy. This enjoyable, peaceful time right after the exams, where everyone enjoy themselves by watching TV, going online, going out with friends, and doing whatever they like to do (save for a few REALLY hardworking and studious students). This time, which is before Monday, the 25th of October, 2010. These two days, Saturday and Sunday. This time. This time which I will describe in four simple words, very simple, but very meaningful words.
Calm before the storm.
Calm before the storm. Why, you ask?
Because we will most likely get our exam results on Monday.
Monday.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, until we get all our exam papers, and the results that come with it.
And last but not least, let's not forget our report cards.
I bet I'll be facing the music soon. :(
"Bad girl, I've been thinking about it and it doesn't make any sense
Bad girl, your reminiscences are driving me crazy
Although I cried 'don’t leave'
Bad girl, who leaves without looking back.."
Bad girl, your reminiscences are driving me crazy
Although I cried 'don’t leave'
Bad girl, who leaves without looking back.."
-BEAST
-kN.-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D