Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kekeke~

I feel like a great pressure (okay, maybe only a part of it) has been lifted off my shoulders, because the I've just completed my final Chemistry Assessment about half an hour ago! XD I actually spilt some of the solution I needed but miraculously, I had just the right amount I needed for my titrations. :D

Hahaha~ HAHAHA~ Okay. Excuse me for laughing but. When you're happy, you're supposed to laugh right? :P

By the way, speaking of chemistry, life's pretty much like a Korean drama. Yeah, I know I'm a Korean-obssessed person, but there's just so many things I observe and experience in school. There are complicated twists and turns in life you never expect, and you have a lot to learn about the world. There goes my muse again. >.<


"I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not there.."

-Macy Gray
-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D