Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dreams.

I don't know if you experience the same thing, but when I dream, I can remember a lot of dreams. Perhaps it's because my memory space needs some filling up? ;)

Good dreams, bad dreams... You name it. They say dreams are manifestations of what has happened earlier, but some claim that dreams can predict what's to come in the near future. I do believe that dreams tell the past, but telling the future...?

I remembered having a dream where I was walking past this doorway in a house, it was unfamiliar at the time. I did remember the image when I woke up, but I just didn't understand the dream because I have never seen it before. Then a few months later, I did see the same doorway again. And I can promise you that I have never seen the doorway before my dream, I am absolutely sure of it. Coincidence? Déjà vu? I can't explain. Then again, what's life without a taste of mystery to it? :)


"We're surfing in the air, we're swimming in the frozen sky,
We're drifting over ice, mountains floating by,
Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep.."

- Nightwish

-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D