Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sillye! Kim Jongmin-sshi!

Was having breakfast and saw this guy who looks like Kim Jongmin! XD I'm not kidding, he looks like Kim Jongmin, except his face is slightly younger. Hahaha~ For a moment I imagined 2D1N coming to my country~ *snap back to reality*

Speaking of which, I've been seeing a lot of cicadas lately. Or is it just me? I remember a few days ago, this cicada was making a lot of noise in my garden. I approached the bush slowly to look at it and it flew straight at me... T_T I don't even eat cicadas... Hmphh! ><

Just another boring blog post~ ^^;;



"When somebody tells you something about you,
Think that they know you more than you do,
So you take it down, another pill to swallow..."

- Kelly Clarkson

-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D