Monday, February 6, 2012

...Mworago?

It's been about a week since my visit to the doctor. What a way to start the year :S

I still remember being in denial. No, I am not sick. I AM NOT. I am just having the heebie-jeebies. (Cue: coughing.) Damnit.

And off I went to the local clinic, inwardly counting the number of waiting patients. When I finally saw the doctor and waited for my medicine, I was already praying silently that I'll only get pills and no - 

"Here's your cough medicine," said the nurse cheerfully. I stared in horror at the bottled reddish-brown, dark liquid. Hahaha, no, that was just an illusion, right? I reassured myself. "Take it three times a day," she added, before labelling the bottle with my name. Three? Three? FYI, I hate the taste of cough meds. My legs are turning to jelly. Ah, sesange... Michigeseo...

And so began a drowsy week, no thanks to - 

"Eh, did the doctor give you cough medicine?"

I smack my forehead and wave an imaginary white flag.


"The tears block the front I can't see.."

- MBLAQ

 "Cry" - MBLAQ

-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D