Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nostalgia!

Ah~ Feeling so high after watching MBLAQ's Hello Baby. ♥ Wae~ The babies are so~ cute! >///< It's driving me crazy~ Jeongmal michyeoseo, michyeoseo!~

Okay maybe I should stop whining. Owh, but what's a fan to do~~

I went back to my old secondary school on Wednesday with Shazzy and Jean. It felt fun and strange at the same time. Ah, I don't know how many times the déjà vu feeling hit me that day. We met several teachers, but unfortunately my previous class teachers were not in. Ah, SL-sshi's doseogwan seonsaengnim was not in as well. ><

The funniest part was when we entered the school through the gates. Seeing as we're ex-students, I thought we could just waltz in but the woman security guard asked what we were doing there.

"Kami nak ambil SPM English cert... 1119 cert..."
"Sini tak boleh jual barang ya," she said.
 
"....." that was my reaction, LOL. 
Shazzy mentioned that I was holding several magazines in my hand, that was why the guard thought I was going to sell stuff. Ah, she's kidding, right? And I looked at the guard's face and her expression was so serious. (LOL.) And I was like, nonono we're here to get our certs, we certainly aren't selling stuff... And the guard gave us a visitor's pass. Mission accomplished!

Ah, jeongmal... At least, the guard is the first person who doesn't think I look like a Form Five-r. Gamsahamnida! XD

We went to the canteen and yes, ate there of course. Though I admit, it did feel strange to be eating there again. But I feel glad to be there with Shazzy and Jean, it definitely brought back a nostalgic feeling. ^^ I also had a chance to see our old classroom (Thanks Jean! Actually, I had forgotten where our old class was... Whoops XD)  Haha, my old table has become so battered. Some students have switched it.. But it was good to see my old spot. I remember friends from the next class would come and chat. Those were the days... ^^

We did go to the library, but because there was a class going on, I didn't really dare to go into the library. Ah, it's too bad cause I really wanted to see books they have added... Jeongmal... >< Before I continue sounding like a library maniac,

Till my next post then. Annyeong!~ ^^



"Can we cross the finish line?
Make it out in time..."

- Blues Saraceno

-kN.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mehehehe you have something to say? ;D